Cable approved by:


DO NOT take lightly any outdated, damaged, and poorly installed wiring .Cases of electrical fires usually leave households with expensive repair and hospital bills. Take necessary precaution now. Be alert for these warning signs of faulty electrical wiring.

If you find any problems with your electrical system, do not attempt to fix it yourself. It is always wise to Contact a local electrical professional.

Chewed Wiring Chewed wiring is usually caused by rodents, or pets. This can be a huge shock and fire hazard. It is therefore importance that if you find out that there is any problems like this, you should contact your electrical personnel/professional to check and replace wiring system.

Circuit Breaker Trips A home circuit breaker can trip, when this happen, the solution could be to simply shut off your power whenever the system is overloaded. In most cases, you should just switch it back on and continue with your tasks. But, if your circuit breaker trips frequently–multiple times a month –that’s a warning, sign that there is a potentially dangerous problem in your home’s electrical wiring.

Flickering, and or Dimming Lights Another sign of out dated or damaged wiring is flickering, and dimming lights. If your lights buzz when they’re turned on or flicker/dim when you use multiple appliances, this is a sure sign that your wiring needs to be upgraded. Next is to contact a professional.

Untitled Document

DRSKABEL Resources Nigeria Limited.